We aim to make your weekend enjoyable and a little easier, regardless of your requirements.
We pride ourselves on making this the convention that everybody can enjoy, and want to make sure that you get the most from the Sci-Fi Ball.
In order to achieve this, we have implemented the following:
- Preferential seating for specific needs attendees and a companion, at the front of the main event hall where the guest talks are held. This will ensure clear views of all guest talks and opening/closing ceremony.
- Priority in the autograph and photo sessions.
- A floor map of the hotel showing disabled access routes.
- A special needs liaison to contact should you have any problems over the course of the convention.
By providing the above, we hope that you will have an enjoyable, stress free weekend.
All we ask is when you register, simply let us know your requirements, and we'll do all that we can to assist.
The Grand Harbour Hotel has a limited number of accessible rooms, so we advise that you check with us for availability at the time of registering.
THe hotel also offers:
- Level access to all main entrances and the main public areas including Reception, the Hamtun Atrium Bar and Boardwalk Restaurant.
- Accessible Toilets.
- Lifts that serve each floor.
- Accessible parking is available to the front of the hotel and our concierge team are always on hand to provide assistance as required.
- Special arrangements are in place for Guests with hearing and visual impairments in the event of an emergency.
- Guide dogs are welcome at the hotel.
If you would like to contact the Specific Needs Coordinator please e-mail
Thank you for your support.
Specific Needs Coordinator