Try our sci-fi themed cocktails and convention menu
The Sci-Fi Ball is pleased to say that after our recent survey, we listened to your feedback and have been working with the Grand Harbour Hotel to bring you the widest selection of food and beverages ever offered at our event and some extraordinary deals that even a Ferengi wouldn’t haggle over!
Fancy something light? For just £5.95 you can purchase a variety of sandwiches, a packet of Walkers crisps and a bottle of soft drink.
Want a meal but don’t want to break the bank? You can purchase any of the following meals throughout the whole weekend for only £10.95
* Rokeg blood pie with Vulcan greens (Cottage pie and vegetables)
* Baked Tribble with a selection of fillings (Jacket potato with choice of fillings)
* Livingston and plomeek chips (Fish and chips)
* Targ burger and plomeek chips (Beef burger and chips)
* Andorian Redbat Burger with plomeek chips (Falafel burger and chips)
* Kelpien in Yamok sauce with Jibalian rice. (Chicken curry and rice)
* Hasperat curry with Jibalian rice (Veg curry and rice)
* Chadre'kab lasagne and Vulcan leaves (Lasagne and salad)
* Rodeo Red's Rootin’ Tootin Chilli a la Neelix (Chilli and rice)
For the first time ever, we are offering a pop-up gin bar in both the main bar and the Mayflower Suite. From 6pm on the Friday night, and then all day Saturday, serving a vast variety of local and global Gins. There will be 2 prices for the gins, which will be £5 for a standard G&T and £7.50 for a speciality G&T.
* Purchase a bucket of four bottles of Spitfire ales for £15 or £4 each.
* 10% off drinks throughout the whole weekend (does not apply to special promotions)
* 10% off bar food (does not apply to special promotions).
Celebrate 25 years of the Sci-Fi Ball by purchasing our special themed sci-fi cocktails for only £7.95 each. Available in the The Mayflower Suite as well as the main bar.
- Cosmic Cosmopolitan
Vodka, orange liqueur, Cranberry juice and the juice of a lime
- Aldebaran Whisky
Mint syrup, vodka and fresh berries
- Romulan Ale
Rum, blue Curacao, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and crushed ice.
- Saurian Brandy
Whisky, brandy, cranberry juice and champagne.
There will be a wine pre-order point near to the bar for the Saturday night meal. All pre orders need to be made before 5pm. This is only for guests staying at the hotel. There are a variety of red, white and sparking wines available from a new low cost of only £15 and up.
Please drink responsibly, for further information please visit drinkaware.co.uk